The job of a civil engineer is exciting and challenging. Civil engineers are responsible for the safety of public and private buildings and other construction projects. If you have a project in Denver, civil engineers from Galloway architecture in Denver are always at hand to take on the project from start to finish.
When you hire a civil engineer for your project, the engineer will complete the job in stages. There are six stages in a project:
- Conception: The conception stage involves mentally picturing the project and then writing down your ideas to be developed. This stage is where buildings and other projects are conceived and then initiated.
- Planning: Project planning describes the synergistic involvement of different professionals like architects, civil engineers, structural engineers, etc., in creating a plan to implement the ideas that have been written down. Project planning also covers the management of the site and the entire construction process, taking care of logistics, welfare, legal, and social aspects of the project. Each team member is assigned roles, and a hierarchy is established. At this stage, the manager(s) allocate resources to each member for the project.
- Designing: At the Galloway architecture in Denver, for example, architects create building plans while the civil engineers carry out analysis to determine the safety of the plan. For civil projects, civil engineers are responsible for designing systems and public infrastructure. The designing stage is one of the most important in the project life cycle. Any mistake can jeopardize the entire project and lead to a wastage of resources.
- Making: In the making stage, materials and resources are prepared. Those materials that are purchased will be transported to the construction site and deployed for work. On-site manufacture or production of certain materials will also be done at this stage. The making stage can begin earlier than the other stages to save time.
- Operating: The actual construction work begins at the operating stage. Each team member carries out their tasks to implement the design. Engineers carry out construction stress analysis at different stages of construction to monitor and evaluate the process. It is crucial to ensure full compliance with construction standards from start to finish.
- Decommissioning: Upon completion of the project, the building is handed over to the client. But before the handing over, the construction team will review the contract and project to balance the necessary books. With Galloway architecture in Denver, clients are sure of getting complete documents and full reports of the construction process.