In recent years, online business has achieved new heights with the increasing demand from consumers. Most businesses these days maintain an online presence with the help of a website. A basic but most essential need for a website is a reliable and revvedup website hosting for a smooth run. Undoubtedly, there are several web hosting plans offered by hosting companies that are enough to confuse your search for hosting plans India on Google.
If you are new to web hosting and want to buy domain and hosting for your business, then gear up as weare going to explore and uncover the right hosting plan for your website in this article.
What is The Need for Web-Hosting?
Before we start exploringvarious hosting plans, domains and hosting prices, newcomers need to understand the significance of web-hosting and how it can contribute to their growth. For storing a lot of files on the website, “web-hosting” will be needed, for storing the files in a secured manner.
Moreover, the web hosting company’s server will be available 24×7. Hence, users can access them any time.The web-hosting company you select will be responsible for server maintenance, software management, and they will also help you in finding the right solution for troubleshooting errors. Partner with Bluehost right now to enjoy premium quality web-hosting services at affordable prices.
Understanding The Different Types of Web-Hosting Plans
- Business Hosting on Cloud: If you are planning to launch a premium e-commerce website, business hosting will offer you a private server. Most of the high-profile e-commerce websites use business hosting, which offers them a fast and safe server.
- Shared Hosting: It is one of the most popular types of web-hosting. Most of the small and medium scaled businesses use shared hosting as they tend to go with a basic website. Moreover, shared hosting is also cheap and best for startups as they offer affordable hosting plansin India.
- Reseller Hosting: Well, if you are planning to launch more than one website or you aim to create a website network, reseller hosting is the best you can afford. It provides you the power of controlling all your websites with a single hosting account. Most news agencies and publishers love to go with reseller hosting.
- Dedicated or Private Hosting: If you want a dedicated server for a highly secured and premium website, go with dedicated servers. There are two different types of dedicated servers – bare metal servers and hybrid servers. The former is for security while the latter is virtually sharable and scalable.
- Virtual Server: Virtual server is quite similar to shared hosting.The only difference separating the two is that a virtual server is quite efficient when compared to shared hosting as it gives you the ability to control the hosting account.
You can also go with cloud hosting if you don’t want to use large data on your website. It will help you in saving money as you will only pay for what you use. Take some time to analyze and understand before you select the right hosting plan for your website.