Most people know that an air purifier only works for allergies and reduces the risks and spread of COVID-19. But contrary to popular belief, a portable air purifier in Singapore can do many wonders for your health and respiratory problems. This technological device can come in handy for cleaning and cleansing pollutants, dirt buildup, dust, and other home contaminants that aren’t visible to the naked eye.
Finding the best air purifier in Singapore is no longer a hassle, given the several options available and up for grabs in the market. But while the shopping process is convenient, there are some crucial things to know about air purifiers.
Keep scrolling to get amazed with some information about the best air purifier in Singapore.
- True enough, an air purifier works best for allergies, but its filters and fans can capture airborne contaminants before pushing pure air back into your space.
- An air purifier doesn’t only serve for allergies but also collects viruses that cause the common cold and flu.
- Although an air purifier captures triggers for allergies, such as pet dander, dust, and the like, never expect it to cure your allergies.
- There are three different and efficient types of air purifiers⸺high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter in Singapore, ionic, and ultraviolet.
- An air purifier can be a part of your total cleanliness program as it can keep your indoor air clean.
- A certified HEPA filter in Singapore can ultimately capture up to 99.97% of airborne particles and microscopic contaminants.
- If a portable air purifier in Singapore comes with a Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR), rest assured you got a good one. CADR lets you know how much purification your device can provide.
- The global sale and market size of an air purifier for allergies and other respiratory problems reached 12.26 billion in 2021.
- Did you know that a portable air purifier in Singapore comes with safety locks? It keeps kids and pets safe from changing their settings.
- The most effective and efficient air purifiers are ones with a true HEPA filter in Singapore and activated carbon.
- The driving factors why people choose the best air purifier in Singapore include the growth of health awareness, drastic changes in the COVID-19 pandemic, higher pollution levels, and more airborne diseases.
- Air purifiers with a HEPA filter in Singapore are the most popular choice.
- The number of portable air purifier buyers in Singapore and globally can grow by 8.1% from 2022-2030.
Getting the best air purifier in Singapore has got to be one of the best ways to make breathing easier, prevent airborne contaminants, and address respiratory problems.
To score the best air purifier in Singapore, visit Aurabeat Singapore today and speak with their team.